Friday, April 27, 2007

bangkok metro style...

Staff photos today called for some hair control and the only way to get the mop in control was with a quick little visit to the hair dressers. Once again going hi-so (that's Thai for high society) I hit Toni and Guy for a sleek and stylish snip. "Do whatever you want" is never a good way to start a hair cut, but with a style already in place I didn't really think that she (actually she may very well have been a he) could go too wrong. That's where I went wrong! the esplanade shopping centre - oh sorry, I mean the Arte-tainment centre - the mecca of hip and cool, the trendy young place to hang out and sip coffee by the indoor moat is not the place to say "do whatever you want".... bloody hell, I came out looking all Bangkok metro!


Messaging Pat and Gill to inform them that I out did the coolness of our most trendy student I was ordered to take some photos. The thunder and lightning was booming outside and I knew that my do would not hang around long in the humidity - only solution was to take photos of myself, in the bathroom....
Enjoy the photo shoot! (It is all the more funny if you can try to imagine me in the public bathrooms taking photos of myself!)

1 comment:

Ali said...

I luuuurve it! I hope you style it like that from now on!