Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wedding marathon continues....

So I'm on the plane to Singapore for my third wedding in a week. I'm fairly determined to catch the flowers at this one, maybe even take a bitch out in the process, but I'd be a little embarrassed if that bitch was wearing a sari and my elbow got caught on her muffin top (although there prob won't be muffin tops at this wedding, these are some hi-so spunky Indians that can eat paneer without regret). **Edit - there was no bloody flower catching to be done! 

Tiger airways has been my most hated and most loved budget airline today. The chick at the check in counter was beyond stupid. The thinking outside of the box skills were on vacation. Most hated budget airline. But! They sell wine in a can on the flight.  For 150 baht! Favourite budget airline status awarded.



The lady next to me was reading a book about stool (STOOL!) I couldn't help but see it. Why was she doing that? Why? On a plane? I updated my status about it, I hope she didn't read over my shoulder. I hate biatches that do that.

Are you enjoying the stream of consciousness that is happening right now? I think it's because of my new favourite airline and the 150 baht canned wine.

Hey? What are your feelins about chair recliners on a short budget flight? Like, do you do it? I think I tend to only do it if the person in front of me does it and while I am doing it I usually raise a knee sharply/accidentally into their back.

Id like another can of wine.


 Hang on. The captain is speaking. Bastard said we at going to be 50 minutes late. Lucky we had those wine cans. Or I might downgrade Tiger again.

Just realized that I'm going to Singapore and I didn't stock up on chewy. Disaster. Can we talk about the no chewing gum rule for one second? Weirdest/dumbest rule ever. Second over.

This is Sarah's plan for the weekend:

  • See orangutans
  • Find a parrot to tell her fortune
  • Eat a pepper crab
  • Walk on the sidewalk (dream big lately?)
  • And maybe find a wedding outfit (um, lastminute.com?)

We will do the first and the second last only. Don't tell her. She'll work it out in good time.

Wanna know what is going on at the wedding this weekend? Twitter: @rpwedding2011 You won't regret it. Or you might.

No comments: