Sunday, July 15, 2007

I can post but I can't read...

I'm having a few difficulties checking my blog and those that I read regularly. I'm not sure if there is something weird going on here in Vietnam, but there seems to be some sort of internet block out there to get me. I guess it shouldn't matter, I don't really need to check my own blog! But I've no idea what's going on in the world of BangkokAli (who is actually no longer in Bangkok - sniff sniff), Lillian, Christina G, Lost Boy... I am out of touch for the moment!
I don't know why I can get to my dashboard - but not mine (or any other blogger pagers)
Strange....

4 comments:

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

That is strange. Anyways, still no baby. That's the big news (or non-news) in my neck of the woods. Hope the internet issues get sorted out for you soon. I'm having issues with my cordless mouse. I'm having to reset it every five minutes - it's driving me bonkers!

Ali said...

No exciting news in the land of Bangkok Ali :(

I'm in London and I have a cold. Everyone is at work and I have nearly finished my Sudoku book :(

Hoping for some excitement soon......... HELP ME!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. me censored.. haha.. must be all those totally contraversial posts haha. You're not missing much. I'm at Krabi.. enjoying the beach, sun fun and nothing to do !!!

Anonymous said...

try anonymouse.org Click on English and then type in the blog URL you want to visit. It usually works for my Mom (who lives in vietnam)