Thursday, August 09, 2007

Way too long between drinks!

It's been a flat out 5 weeks for me, my poor little blog is feeling rather unloved and I am still not giving her the time she needs! After Hanoi, HCMC, Phenom Phen and Siem Riep I hit the beach for some R & R (which ended up being far too many beers and far too many jovial arguments over Trivial Pursuit) and now I am still finding myself on the road, out and about, being a tourist. A couple of college mates are in town and we've come up to Kanchanaburi for the day. I'm just checking in, but still not really in the mood for a post... maybe next week, when work starts, I will be more than happy to ignore lesson plans and devote some much needed attention to my blogging!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just dropped in and can feel sympathy for your desire to add more life and color to your blog, which is looking great so far--better than mine for the moment. Later this evening, I'll definitely be back, so keep it coming.

cheers,

Jao in Samut Songkhram

Anonymous said...

Come back!!!

Ali said...

Come on Ange - What's the neww????? I miss you....