Friday, July 02, 2010

Beer. Booze. Baseball.

Camden Yards, Baltimore. Home to the Baltimore Orioles. A magnificent
sporting arena. I'm not gonna lie, I was super excited about my first
baseball game. I wasn't excited about our seats though. The nose
bleeds are fine, that wasn't the problem. It was the 50 pre-teen Jesus
camp kids that surrounded us. The red headed kid with braces who
shouted to his buddy "Are they lesbians?" as we took our seats made me
laugh but mad Sarah kinda grumpy at the world. I did want to shake his
hand and say "Yes we are and now you are too!" but Sarah wouldn't let
me. Instead we moved seats away from their judging eyes. And drank
expensive (and crappy) beers.

1 comment:

ashley and kent said...

ange - baseball (live) is awesome. i suggest you accept the expensive beer as just a part of it. however, may i recommend that before your next baseball game, you & sarah go to a 7-11, buy a 40oz bottle of beer and slam it before entering the stadium. that really cuts down on costs, PLUS you get to tell people that you slammed a 40! "swing for the fences."

j.kent