Monday, June 11, 2007

Facebook is starting to take over my life....

So I was warned and warned again about the dangers of facebook. Initially I figured the warnings were just about the huge masses of emails that you receive, I didn't realise that the warnings were related to the fact that you VERY quickly become massively addicted to this online community! You instantly will find yourself reconnecting with people you haven't seen or heard of in 15 years! I mean, I am not sure that people really want to be reconnected with their classmates from Grade 4, but the beauty of it being online and non contact is that you can ignore or approach whomever you like! I am now checking it before my email inbox - it's seriously that bad! Is anyone else hooked? Are there people deciding to just stay well away from it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more hooked to myspace. Addictive they both are though.

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

I just started up on Facebook about a week ago and yeah, it's pretty addictive!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! It's always nice to see another BKK blog in cyberspace. :D

I used to be hooked to myspace, but then Facebook took over my life, hehe. I'm now a proud FB addict. Oh yeah, and I also check it out before checking my mail! Nice to know I'm not the only one. ;)

-Lynn
bkksoul.wordpress.com

Molange said...

Hi Lynn, no worries - I will stop by again today, as soon as I've checked FB!