Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tagged again .... all about me

Lillian got me again with this tag - it's going to take thinking on my behalf, but I'll see what I can come up with...

Rules: Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people; then visits those people’s sites and comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.

1 - I was born on the 29th of February. Born mid afternoon (or so I am told) so no chance to be held on to or squeezed out any earlier. I celebrate my bday 3 years out of 4 on both the 28th and the 1st... I milk it for all I can!

2 - One year for Christmas I got rollerblades and a matching set of grey t-shirt and bike shorts with the Beverly Hills 90210 logo on it... cool

3 - I nearly wet my pants in Kindergarten because Mum put me in a school dress that zipped at the back. It didn't occur to me to just lift it up to pee.

4 - I am still convinced that the day I came home from a friend's 21st when I was only 17 and had drunk a two litre bottle of coke mixed with a hip flask of Jim Beam that Dad couldn't tell

5 - I have successfully completed The Centurion 4 times... on one occasion I also had an extra can at 50 just for kicks... (The Centurion is the challenge to drink 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes)

6 - I don't remember the 80th to the 99th shot of beer on any occasion that I have successfully completed The Centurion

7 - I worked a ski season in the US in the year 2000, was riding my board like a true snow queen and then crashed and tumbled into a screaming heap. I smashed my elbow into a zillion pieces, comparable to a car accident I've been told, and I now have plates and screws in there and have lost about 30 degrees of movement.... I tell this story to everyone I meet.

8 - I once pretended I was a leprechaun

Ok, I am not sure if I know 8 people to tag since Lillian already tagged The Lost Boy and BangkokAli, and ChristinaG has done this already... ok, it's time to spread my wings here a little and mention some other blogs that I am reading...Damn it - Greenhaddock and Beaman have done this as well.... I'm out there looking for folks who haven't been hit yet... struggling

I tag Ange (no, it's not me!), Sloth, LaNina, Lynn,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No nerdier than me my dear! Will do tomorrow.

You'd make a good leprechaun.

100 shots in 100 minutes.... it's been a long time. Next time we meet we shall do this again. Even if we are 65yo grey pubie grannies.

Haddock said...

Must be a bummer only having a true birthday every 4 years! - The Centurion sounds like a blast! :)