Friday, June 29, 2007

School's out for summer!!!!

My classroom is bare and looking rather dull. The only thing left are the student profile words which are hanging up too high for me to take them down. I look at those words and wonder if I will stick to them over the course of my summer.
  • I will be an Inquirer "How much is your beer?".
  • I will be a Thinker, "I wonder if it will be cheaper for me to buy a bottle or a jug?"
  • I will be a Risk taker, "I wonder if I can make it across the 8 lanes of traffic in Hanoi after consuming beer"
  • I will be Principled, "No, a happy ending is not neccessary but I will still give you a tip"
  • I will be Caring, "Cint, it's ok, just let it all out, I'll get you some water and hold back your hair"
  • I will be Open Minded, "I understand that your way of life depends on giving happy endings"
  • I will be a Communicator, "I promise that we can go home just after I sing one more round of Land Down Under on this Karaoke machine!"
  • I will be Reflective, "Maybe, that last beer was one too many"

The principles that my students live and learn by each day will not be forgotten by me on my summer holidays! BRING IT ON!!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Have a great time hun! Bring on the summer!

By the way - I DO expect to be top of the blogs you read!

Anonymous said...

I really wish I had a summer holiday.